Honolulu real estate and property management in neighboring communities. Shirley Winkler, Real Estate Specialist

Prospective tenants may print out a copy of the rental application. The following information must be provided in full for your application to be processed in a timely manner. Application and supporting documents can me emailed, faxed or dropped off at the office.  

In addition to the Rental Application the following documents are required:

  • Social Security Number- Provide a copy of your valid driver’s license or state ID and a copy of your social security card or if military - a copy of the front and back of your military ID.
  • Employment Verification Information- a copy of one (1) month’s most recent pay stub. Self Employed applicants must provide the following: copies of your Hawaii State General Excise Tax return, or prior two (2) years Federal Tax Returns or earnings statement prepared by a Certified Public Accountant. Please be prepared to provide additional income verification, if requested. Military applicants must provide a copy of the LES. Only verifiable/taxable income are allowed (letter from supervisor on company letterhead, salaries, tips, commissions, bonuses, etc)

All Occupants (adults and children) must be listed on the application (otherwise this is misrepresentation and may result in the refusal of your application)

Applications must be signed – every person over the age of 18 years old must sign the application. If married, both husband and wife must sign.



© 2021 Properties Online, Inc. (PropertiesOnline.com) Content including property details, articles or opinions posed on this website have not been independently verified and cannot be guaranteed. All information offered within this website should be independently verified.  Website content is provided at the reader's own risk and the reader will not hold the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this information liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from any errors in or omissions from the information. Laws and taxes vary from state to state. You should consult with your individual CPA or tax attorney when purchasing or selling real estate. By providing links to other sites Properties Online, Inc. does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the agent, brokerage, brand or Properties Online, Inc. Privacy Policy

Equal Housing Opportunity.